about this site | site map | copyright || contact | archive | history | search | bio|| home
Roman Verostko MAIN MENU
Current activities - calendar
- 2011 Three Story Drawing Machine, June 4-5.
- 2008 Upsidedown Mural & Upsidedown Book / Fred Rogers Center
- 2006 Mural: Flowers of Learning, Spalding University, 2006
- 1998 Manchester Illuminated Universal Turing Machines
- 1997 Mural: University of St. Thomas Science & Engineering Center
- 1995 Universal Turing Machine as Self Portrait
- 1990 Limited Edition: George Boole's "Derivation of the Laws. . ."
- 1982 ff, Homage to Norbert Wiener: Decision Machine Suite
- Statement on my pursuit as an artist
- TOOLS and TECHNIQUE: Pathway Studio
- Who are the algorists?
- What is Algorithmic Art? Illustrated briefing.
- Epigenetic Art: Software as Genotype (Utrecht, 1988)
- My spiritual journey from cloister to nature's sanctuary.
- Alice Wagstaff, Historic Role as Studio Director
Click here for notes on departure from the cloister
- Current activities & shows
- Biography, complete resumé
- Biography, brief on algorithmic art
- Program Director ISEA '93 (aka FISEA '93)
- Teaching in China, 1985,1998.
- My spiritual journey from cloister to nature's sanctuary
- Where to see original work
site map | copyright || contact | archive | history | search | bio|| home